http://bestflights.co.za/europe/spain/ibiza – Visit for more information on Ibiza, Spain
Ibiza, also known as the White Island, is an island in the Mediterranean Sea, 79 km off the coast of Spain. The island, one of the 4 Balearic Islands, consists of cove beaches, high towering cliffs and is densely covered with pine trees. The island’s capital is Ibiza-Town, one of Europe’s oldest towns.
What to see / do
• Aqua Mar Water Park
• Can Marca Caves
• Dalt Vila
• Hippy Markets
• Ibiza Diving
• Las Salinas Salt Flats
• Ibiza Tourist Train
• Revelta i Beneides de Sant Antoni Abat — Known for bonfires, parades, dancing, feasting and many people dress up in costumes
• Cavalcade (Sa Rua) — The beginning of Lent are celebrated with parades, masked balls, and special festivities for children.
• Festa de Maig — Spring Flower festival
• Processio de la Beata — Floats and people dressed in folk costume honouring Sant Catalina
• Festa del Melo — A Watermelon festival celebrating the end of the harvest