This travel series covers the basic travel guide to the umbrella waterfall. It is a one-day tour from Islamabad. In this series, we are covering places to visit near Islamabad. It is one of the most epic travel destinations in Pakistan. Sajikot waterfall is a bonus you get to see on the road.
If you like this diary, don’t forget to give it a like and subscribe.
Umbrella Waterfall is a waterfall located in the Sajikot area of Abbottabad District. It has recently emerged as a new tourist attraction in the KPK province of Pakistan. The waterfall is located 27 Kilometers from Havelian.
To reach the waterfall, you have to hike down about 30 to 45 minutes from the village of Poona. The Umbrella Waterfall is on the same road where the famous Sajikot Waterfall is located.
A special thanks to the locals for making this spot safe for the tourists.
Music in this video:
Quite Place by Marco Cirillo
Beautiful Landscapes by Vens Adams
If you are a wanderer of nature. You can check out the following videos. 🙂
1. The Forgotten Valley of Soon Sakesar (Part 1)
2. The Forgotten Valley of Soon Sakesar (Part 2)
3. Extreme Snowfall in Murree This Year
4. Tracking at Ayubia National Park & Snow Leopard
5. Tour Guide to Naran, Pakistan.
6. The Legend of Mahodand Lake, Sawat, Pakistan.
7. The Heart of Sawat, Gabin Jabba.